How to connect and work with Pisces new moon energy to set the tone for the fresh lunar cycle.
The New Moon occurs when the Sun and Moon are aligned at the same degree in the same sign. The Moon lines up between the Earth and Sun, so your conscious self is in tune with the unconscious.
The sacred masculine (represented by the Sun) and sacred feminine (represented by the Moon) are symbolically united for seeds of intention to be sown.
Piscean energy combined with the initiatory energy attributed to New Moon lends massive impetus to connect with your compassionate heart-self and find healing via revelation of subconscious information.
10 ideas for Pisces New Moon:
- Explore your mystical side by tapping into the collective unconscious through meditation, lucid dreaming, shamanic journeying, yoga, dance or just listening to uplifting music
- Begin deepening your spiritual practise in this new cycle (you know about the online trainings available here right?)
- Engage in activities that bring you a sense of peace and deeper meaning, look at the bigger picture, go with the flow
- Start studying a form of divination if you are drawn to, cleanse and bless your oracles or quest to meet your Power Animal
- Begin a dream journal, construct a crystal grid or Wishes Bottle, create a Mind Movie, turn the music up and dance or colour in a mandala
- Use your imagination to experience something you want in the present moment as if it already exists, so vividly that you feel it
- Giving of your Self is not the same as giving away your Self. Facilitate space for others to heal but don’t attempt to substitute on their behalf
- Set up a spiritual altar or place a small symbolic token where you intuitively perceive magick residing in your home
- Leave an offering of fruit and honey somewhere outside for wild creatures and elementals
- Pamper your feet with a foot spa or book a pedicure
Since everyone experiences the energies of the New Moon, bear in mind that the concentrated Piscean energies can result in pronounced dreaminess leaving some feeling unsettled and absent-minded so remember to ground your energy.
Would like to learn more about harmonising body and mind with the natural ebb and flow of lunar tides? Get five days of Sacred Rituals to Awaken Your Inner Witch for FREE here.