How to connect and work with Sagittarius new moon energy to set the tone for the fresh lunar cycle.
The New Moon occurs when the Sun and Moon are aligned at the same degree in the same sign. The Moon lines up between the Earth and Sun, so your conscious self is in tune with the unconscious.
The sacred masculine (represented by the Sun) and sacred feminine (represented by the Moon) are symbolically united for seeds of intention to be sown.
Sagittarian energy combined with the initiatory energy attributed to New Moon lends massive impetus to expansion and exploration of new exciting territory!
If your current spiritual practice is not cutting it, it’s time to take a different approach.
10 ideas for Sagittarius New Moon:
- Start a new project that will help you gain a greater understanding of the way the matrix works
- Take a class or workshop for a new leisure pursuit or to gather more knowledge about an existing one
- Read, watch or listen to material that expands your philosophical horizon, deepens your understanding and meaning of things
- Reflect on how you contribute to the upliftment of others, how does the way you live your life uphold your ideals?
- Ignite your optimism and belief in something you are choosing to create for yourself, get excited about it all over again by looking at the bigger picture and the infinite opportunities that exist
- Have a midnight picnic by candlelight (if you’re in the Southern hemisphere where it’s warm) OR if you’re in the North theorise in front of a roaring fire
- Pour over travel brochures and plan your next expedition
- Investigate atypical yet intriguing forms of exercise and/or sport such as archery, warrior yoga, the art of Japanese sword drawing or Poi
- Go bare-back horse riding, hiking, rock climbing or exploring museums and exhibitions
- Marvel about the diversity on our planet, what possibilities exist throughout the galaxy and feel its vastness
Since everyone experiences the energies of the New Moon, bear in mind that the intense Sagittarian energies can bring about inner restlessness so avoid making assumptions, going into overdrive of any kind and communicating too bluntly.
Would you like to learn more about harmonising body and mind with simple ritual that yields powerful results? Get your FREE Witchification Kit here.