Be a confident soul connected Modern Witch every day
The New Moon occurs when the Sun and Moon are aligned at the same degree in the same sign. The Moon lines up between the Earth and Sun, so your conscious self is in tune with the unconscious.
The sacred masculine (represented by the Sun) and sacred feminine (represented by the Moon) are symbolically united for seeds of intention to be sown.
Taurus prosperity energy combined with the initiatory energy attributed to New Moon lends massive impetus to effortlessly manifesting affluence.
10 ideas for Taurus New Moon:
- Release habits and routines that no longer serve you
- Create a ‘worry stone’ by taking a pebble and projecting all of your fears and anxieties into it, then bury it in the ground somewhere to symbolically release it all
- Make a vision board with a prosperity theme
- Perform some prosperity magick to attract money
- Implement some basic Feng Shui techniques to bring harmony into the home and/or your office
- Establish a solid routine that takes you closer to your dreams (Witch by Day Witch by Night can help with that)
- Indulge in corporeal activities like giving your partner a massage in return for one or take a trip to the spa
- Purchase genuine aromatherapy massage oil for relaxation, make your own signature prosperity or love blend and enchant it with crystals and music
- Indulge your physical senses; eat a wholesome dinner by candlelight, wear luxurious-feeling fabric, spritz your favourite fragrance on your pulse points and so on…
- Spend the day gardening or in a comfy chair reading outdoors
Since everyone experiences the energies of the New Moon, bear in mind that with all the stubborn Taurean tendencies about at this time there will also be some obstinacy, head-butting and conflict.
Take a moment to see how something resonates within your physical body ~ if you were to imagine swallowing another’s idea or perspective, how would it feel in your body? Good or bad? Expansive or restrictive? Therein lies your answer.
If you would like to go deeper and establish a meaningful practise of harmonising body and mind with the natural ebb and flow of the moon tides, check out the Moonlight Magi home study course here.