How to create your own real magic ring (and other enchanted jewelry) and how to work with crystal energy in your life, work and home environment.
While I’ve also written about how to create sacred space without any fancy tools in one minute here.
This post focusses specifically on how to use the amplification properties of crystals to enhance and optimise your environment.
If you are completely new to working with crystals, you may want to read the beginner’s guide to crystal magick here for a foundational understanding first.
Which crystals are best placed where?
- Rose quartz (restful sleep and romance if that is your intent)
- Moonstone (dreaming)
- Black tourmaline (protection if you get nightmares)
Turn off wi-fi routers and devices at night to sleep without “frequential interference” or at least put your phone on flight mode so it isn’t scrambling messages from Spirit beside your head! All gadgets on flight mode if not off, especially with crystals nearby. Skeptical? Watch this 5-minute video.
Additional for a child’s bedroom
- Celestite or angelite (nightmares)
Additional for a teen’s bedroom
- Sodalite (harmony and psychic protection) with clear quartz (clear communication & logic for studying)
- Haematite (repel and dissolve negativity, stress-reduction)
Draw a bath then select a water safe crystal/s and add a drop or two of essential oil such as:
- Amethyst and lavender (for relaxation)
- Citrine and sweet orange (for prosperity)
- Rose quartz and rose or ylang ylang (for love)
- Almandine garnet and basil (enhance personal power)
- Green aventurine and spearmint (revitalising)
- Rose quartz (rumour has it that it prevents food burning)
- Amethyst (purifying)
- Carnelian (energy)
- Blue lace agate (peace)
- Smoky quartz (EMF’s)
Moss agate with the Rune Berkana (optionally) traced on it, scattered or buried throughout the garden will encourage healthy happy plants and increase faery visitations.
Enchant Your Crystal Jewelry
Obviously you can create any kind of spell with any piece of jewelry you like to wear either every day or for specific occasions like going on dates or to job interviews, when you require an extra boost of charm or glamour ~ the sky is the limit!
(For the exact steps to follow see the beginner’s guide to crystal magick).
Here are some ideas to get you started:
Citrine, Gold Tiger’s Eye, Green Aventurine or Malachite
Intention: “I constantly receive an effortless flow of abundance from the universe.”
Rubellite (Pink Tourmaline), Rose Quartz, Ruby or Pink Sapphire
Intention: “I am in a harmonious and passionate relationship with a partner who is perfect for me in every way.”
Red Jasper, Black Obsidian, Black Tourmaline and Haematite
Intention: “I am safe and secure.”
Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Selenite and Aqua Marine
Intention: “I am attuned to Cosmic Flow and I perceive perfect guidance.”
Crystal Elixir Spritzes
You can make crystal sprays to use around your office, altar or home etcetera with either the direct or indirect method described below. Add a drop or two of essential oils (check the safety list first) and you’ve got an extra added layer of aromawitchery.
- Cleanse the crystal first.
- Attune the crystal and water for a specific purpose. For example, red jasper for clearing away negativity.
- Cleanse the spray bottle as well so as to eliminate any contamination from the manufacturing process.
- Place the crystal/s in the spritz bottle. Fill it with spring water or filtered water.
- Apply the lid/spritz head and take some deep breaths.
- Ask for Devic help (or your preference) in charging the water most appropriately for your needs in accordance with your highest good.
- Stand overnight. If you wish, you can charge it further in a crystal grid like the one described in this guide.
You can tape a word like joy, love, focus, clarity, trust or gratitude (whatever quality you wish to have more of in your life) to the base of the jug to further reaffirm your intent. Check out Dr. Maseru Emoto’s books for amazing information on this.
Indirect Method for toxic or porous crystals
- Place the crystal (dry) in a small glass screw-top jar and then place the jar inside a bigger jug.
- Follow the same procedure as above and in the morning, remove the small jar and crystal to pour the energised water into the spritz bottle.
Balancing Electromagnetic Smog
Electromagnetic smog results from emissions from electronics such as computers, television, mobile phones etc. Shielding from this kind of smog is beneficial especially for those of us exposed to the radiation from these electromagnetic fields (EMF’s) for long durations.
Human beings are electro-magnetic so emf’s have the ability to influence our vibrational frequencies via our energy fields.
Too much exposure can have an adverse effect on the immune system and hormonal regulation and can be a contributing factor to headaches, depression, irritability and chronic fatigue.
To block or reverse the negative effects of EMF’s I recommend the following:
This nifty cell phone protector converts the harmful EMF field into a beneficial field (much like orgonite does).
Place on your desk, in front or next to electrical equipment such as anything with the word “smart” in front of it 🙂 plus the usual radios, computers and televisions.
I have pieces of orgonite in the windowsill of each room and all over the place; at the water main inlet pipe, taped to the geyser, in the grocery cupboard, fridge, freezer and buried in the four corners of the property, in the car and one in my purse perpetually.
3) Supplement Your Physical Body with Silica (Si02)
EMF’s drain this essential compound from your body. Silica is found in your brain, spinal cord and blood. Not just in bones, teeth, skin and eyes as it is marketed to the general public.
Silica is what helps you elevate your vibration, heighten awareness and consciousness to receive “cosmic downloads”, perceive guidance from your Spirit Helpers and calibrate to new energies beamed in from celestial overseers as Earth and her inhabitants move into a new way of being.
It therefore helps alleviate feelings of disconnection, anxiety and depression.
Would you like to experience a Crystal Rite with me?