Learn about the power of the universal language of colour and how to match the the most appropriate hue to your intent to cast a spell with it every day.
There were Healing Temples of Light and Colour at Heliopolis in Egypt, as well as in ancient Greece, China and India.
Light creates colour and sunlight produces different wavelengths of light which when they bounce off different objects, create the sensation of colour.
Therefore, every day colour-full energy washes over us and it is essentially a frequency.
Many of us love certain colours and abhor others.
Understanding these preferences tells us a great deal about ourselves:
- Physically regarding our current state of health
- Emotionally regarding our feelings which are sometimes elusive
- Mentally regarding our intellectual state
- Spiritually regarding issues of a soul nature
Each colour holds its own specific wavelength and vibration which resonates with different energies.
We absorb colour not only through our eyes but also through our skin and electromagnetic fields.
Each colour choice made acts like a mirror, literally reflecting your intention or a state of being you desire.
Your choice in colour reflects a message from your Higher Self about your state of being.
1) What colour dominates your wardrobe?
2) Is your diet dominated by ingredients of a certain colour?
3) If you like painting or creating handmade items, which colours do you gravitate to create with most?
4) What colours have you used in your home?
5) Which colours surround you in your work environment?
6) Describe your present mood by assigning a colour to it.
With conscious use of colour you can create energy containers to support your intentions and amplify your magickal abilities.
How to Charm Your Life with Colour Magick and Cast a Spell with it Every Day
- Think of something you desire
- Now think about how it feels. If you were to see it as a coloured light-mist what colour would it be?
Invite this energy into your life by wearing a piece of clothing of matching colour, integrating it into your surroundings, utilising it in visualisations, imagining breathing the colour in, or creating an attraction altar with a matching cloth, candles, feathers and/or crystals and symbols on it.
Colour can be used in many ways
- As a tincture (charge water with colour in sunlight)
- Infused with a crystal
- Instilled with botanicals
- To emphasise purpose in a room
- For bolstering your outfits and accessories with magick
- Beaming a light of intention with a candle or oil lamp
- Scripting in ink on paper
- Weaving cords of influence
What colour are you today? Which one complements your objectives? How can you interact with colour more meaningfully?
The FREE 5 part Beginner Witch Masterclass is designed to get you into your power and cosmically connected *fast* It will help you shift from not knowing what you are supposed to do, worried you will do the wrong thing to feeling comfortable and clear in your true nature every day. Check it out here.