How to connect and work with Virgo new moon energy to set the tone for the fresh lunar cycle.The New Moon occurs when the Sun and Moon are aligned at the same degree in the same sign. The Moon lines up between the Earth and Sun, so your conscious self is in tune with the unconscious.
The sacred masculine (represented by the Sun) and sacred feminine (represented by the Moon) are symbolically united for seeds of intention to be sown.
Virgo energy combined with the initiatory energy attributed to New Moon lends massive impetus to committing to the new present moment which in essence is perfect as it is. You influence what happens next!
10 ideas for Virgo New Moon:
• Take small steps toward moving your thoughts into conscious awareness each day
• Become aware of your Self in this present moment. How are you feeling? What are you thinking?
• Start a routine meditation process, just a few minutes morning, noon and night to gather your Self and reconnect with Universal flow (Sacred Rituals can help with this)
• Review and revise old thoughts you habitually repeat that are actually still stuck in the past you and have no resemblance of the current you
• Begin identifying with where you are right now. Not yesterday, last year, ten years ago or further back. Write a paragraph about who you are now
• Where do you want to be; in health, your home life, spiritually, socially, in love, your career?
• What do you truly crave? How do you want to feel? Write your story – the one you want to live as if as though it is happening in the present
• Clear out any clutter, whether psychic or physical, from your personal space to allow space for fresh blessings to flow in (Housecleaning Magick can help with this)
• Refine any projects you have been working on that entail writing, teaching and/or speaking. This includes a business service.
• Commence a new healthful pattern of eating this moon helps you stick with it. Or any new venture for that matter…
Since everyone experiences the energies of the New Moon, bear in mind that with all the emphasis on restyling, people may be prone to extensive self-criticism and/or bouts of frustration.