A spiritual exercise to enhance your intuition, access your inner wisdom and why you want to trust your gut instincts.
How often do you frantically search for an answer to something?
Such as what to do next in a situation, which decision to take, what to write about, who will be the best person for the job and the likes.
You buzz with anticipation or zing with anxiety or turn over every rock you come across and inspect the dirt beneath it with a pair of tweezers because you don’t want to miss the answer.
You’re so zoomed in on obtaining an answer that you simply cannot perceive it beyond the ultra magnified frame of your magnifying glass.
Your mind is an invaluable tool when it comes to imagining who you want to be BUT unchecked it can hinder you by keeping you too busy to notice possibilities and divine guidance entering your awareness.
Answers don’t come from your brain-mind, they are utterances within the matrix that float into your field of awareness.
If you are too caught up in your thoughts about finding answers in a particular situation, you may not overhear a piece of conversation in passing that holds just the key message for you to trigger an idea.
You may not see the billboard with a phrase that perfectly suits your dilemma in this moment. You may not notice the pertinent lyrics of that song you keep hearing everywhere!
Most often answers are sought for some ‘future’ event which at this point is undetermined because you are shaping it in this moment.
Instead of asking one chief question regarding an event that may or may not happen as yet, ask your core self what your next immediate action can be that will serve you and your purpose best.
• Because sacred soul-spark inside you knows best. Every. Time.
• Magic lies within you. You wield it from the source of your being, that’s why it is called Source-ry.
• Your inner Source-ress/Source-rer sees and knows everything even though s/he is firmly rooted in the unseen, s/he has the power to reflect where you are at in the seen.
• Actively searching for answers keeps you in that state of ‘searching’ and so answers will continue to elude you.
• Remember to allow the winds of change to carry you to where you are meant to be
The Cauldron of Answers
1) Place your hand palm-down over your heart and inhale and exhale deeply for as many times you feel you need to calm and centre your self.
2) Feel the cauldron of vitality bubbling beneath the surface of your physical body, reverberating throughout each of your cells, gleaning your DNA, touching your ancestral roots and mingling with Original Substance.
3) Ask your innermost Source Self to convey an answer to you in a way that you will notice effortlessly. Dip a silver ladle into the shimmering liquid in the cauldron and drink deeply.
4) Repeat once a day or whenever you feel stifled by racing thoughts, overwhelmed by weighted emotion or depleted. (A duration anywhere from 60 seconds to 15 minutes is sufficient).
I drink deeply from my Source to my full.