How to connect and work with Gemini new moon energy to set the tone for the fresh lunar cycle.
The New Moon occurs when the Sun and Moon are aligned at the same degree in the same sign. The Moon lines up between the Earth and Sun, so your conscious self is in tune with the unconscious.
The sacred masculine (represented by the Sun) and sacred feminine (represented by the Moon) are symbolically united for seeds of intention to be sown.
Gemini energy combined with the initiatory energy attributed to New Moon lends massive impetus to gathering, integrating and sharing information of all kinds that you may require for your progress.
10 ideas for Gemini New Moon:
• Begin a new course of study that stimulates your mind
• Begin an advanced course in your particular area of expertise
• Choose a fresh mantra, set vibe-lifting reminders to ring on your phone or search for a new group to network with
• Start a written or spoken manifestation diary/journal
• Try a different social media channel, refresh your profiles on existing ones
• Purchase a thought-provoking book/audio book/e-book that will inspire you or guide you to explore a new perspective
• Pay attention to insights that pop into your mind or “messages” that travel to you through other people or things
• Host a get-together, everyone tends to be more chatty than usual. Trivia and charades will likely be fun
• Careful not to become over-stimulated or agitated due to all the nervous energy flying about
• Reflect upon decisions taking you down two separate and different paths, perhaps there is potential to meld the two into one productive passageway
Since everyone experiences the energies of the New Moon, bear in mind that with all the inquisitiveness, inferences and chatty tendencies about at this time there is also a pitfall for verbal diarrhoea; know when to stop speaking just for the sake of it!
Take a moment to pinpoint relevant pieces of information that present in facts and figures. Speak, gather information but also listen. 😉